1. Loss of water in the body, such as fever, perspiration, water consumption reduced, polyuria leads to blood concentration, renal blood flow decreased, creatinine will be increased.
2. Life appears tired, rest is not good, life details do not pay attention to, can also cause a certain range of serum creatinine elevation.
3. Urine abnormality, long-term occurrence of hematuria, proteinuria, will appear unconsciously in the phenomenon of creatinine elevation.
What is the normal index of creatinine? What are the causes of high creatinine? What are the symptoms of creatinine?
4. Patients with kidney disease who take drugs that damage the kidneys under unknown circumstances may have elevated creatinine, even irreversible.
5. When people with renal insufficiency are infected (including colds, pneumonia, intestinal infections, urinary tract infections, etc.), creatinine will increase in the short term.
6. Hypertension patients, unstable blood pressure, there will be a high level of creatinine.
7. Patients with kidney disease, due to relapse, lead to elevated creatinine.
What are the Symptoms of high creatinine?
1. Water metabolism disorders: including polyuria, nocturia, thirst, dry mucosa, fatigue, etc. or systemic edema, elevated blood pressure, pulmonary edema and heart failure.
2. Disturbance of sodium metabolism: high levels of creatinine and hyponatremia or hypernatremia.
3. Disturbance of potassium metabolism: hypercreatinemia and hypokalemia often occur in creatinine.
4. Metabolic acidosis: Patients with high creatinine may have deep and long breathing, lack of appetite, abdominal pain and nausea, vomiting, weakness, headache, restlessness and even coma and other symptoms.
If you want to know more information, please leave a message below or send the medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +86 13503211882
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?