To have a healthy and long-lived body, it is necessary to have a functioning kidney. Human kidneys are very delicate and are sensitive to many poisons. So we should pay more attention to protect it. Here are some daily precautions: first of all, pay special attention to the diet, do not eat too much high-protein, high-sodium foods, such as seafood, animal viscera and salted food.
Protein daily 1.5-2 grams per kilogram of body weight is enough for normal people's health needs. Don't drink too much water. Keep your urine level at 1500-2000ml every day. Generally speaking, we advocate drinking boiled water. Specifically, we should do the following:
1. Try not to use or reduce the use of drugs with strong nephrotoxicity, aminoglycoside antibiotics such as gentamicin, amikacin, to avoid or reduce contact with the nephrotoxic toxins, such as fish gall, snake gall, venomous bee sting and so on.
2. Quit smoking and alcohol, eat less hot and sour spicy and smoked barbecue food.
3. Women should pay attention to personal hygiene during menstruation, pregnancy and puerperium, prevent urethral infection, develop the habit of frequent urination, do not hold the urine.
4. Regular physical examination, especially urine tests, early detection and timely treatment of various kidney diseases.
5. Promote healthy sexual life, prevent kidney damage.
6. Physically thin people should exercise more to improve the contractility of the lumbar and abdominal muscles and prevent nephroptosis.
7. The symptoms of frequent urination, urgent urination, urinary pain or hematuria, edema, low back pain, etc. should be timely to the regular hospital for treatment, routine urine or blood test, in order to timely diagnosis and early treatment.
What else you want to know:
How can I get this treatment?
How can I get this treatment in my countries?
How much does this treatment cost?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital?
What should I prepare to your hospital except visa?
How can I go to your hospital?